Hmmm... Make Me you Must 😆
FREE Yoda Crochet Pattern
As an 80’s kid I’m naturally a huge fan of scrunchies, leg warmers, neon colours and Star Wars!
The movies taught me to fight for everything good in the world no matter how cunning the darkness is.
I practice my Jedi training every chance I get 😉 But it’s hard without a teacher…
So for 4th of May 2016, Star Wars Day. I decided to design a crochet pattern based on a Star Wars character.
I looked at my yarn stash and I had all the colours to make Yoda. Perfect! I gathered my reference pictures. Mapped out my designs…
And gave myself 2 weeks to design my free Yoda crochet pattern…
LOL😂😂😂! Exactly 2 months and 1 day later I’m here sharing my Yoda crochet pattern with you But he was so worth the wait!
Also my Jedi training is back on track! Seriously Yoda is so wise! I’ve learnt so much from him!
Notes on my Free Yoda Crochet Pattern:
- To work this pattern you must be comfortable changing colour. And familiar with the 3D construction and Amigurumi.
- The pattern’s written using abbreviated American English Crochet Terminology.
- Gauge / Tension is not important for this pattern.
- I used thrifted and vintage yarns to make my Yoda. They were all different makes and had different fibre content. But were all a lightweight yarn (DK or light worsted).
- My Yoda Crochet Pattern makes a life-size Yoda! He’s about 53 cm tall (21″) and 30cm wide (12″). It’s a long pattern so take your time and go slow
- I designed 3 Charts for this crochet pattern. You can have a peek at them here to see what you’re getting yourself into
I’m a bit of a tech geek. And like to store my crochet patterns in the cloud and read them on my phone, tablet or computer. If you find it easier to print them out. That’s fine to. You may need to blow them up or they’ll be hard to read.
I love how Yoda turned out! We’ve been on so many adventures already🎉🎉🎉
It’s been so much fun having him around that I’ve decided to make a character for every Star Wars Day! This will be my way of celebrating my love for Star Wars! Fingers crossed I’ll be more prepared for next year!
Make Your Life Size Yoda
Download Your Free Crochet Pattern for Jedi Master: Yoda
And if you find any mistakes in this pattern please let me know. Get in touch here.